Answering the issue of human exclusivity
The Silver Ace Model , that characterizes the human skills for the 21st century, outlines the systems of connections and interrelations between the various skills and aims at answering the issue of human exclusivity.
In an era of accelerated development in the domain of computer abilities to the point of singularity, where the computers themselves will develop computers and software; in the times of “overtaking labor” by computerized expert systems, robots and virtual agents, the question of human distinctiveness rises ever more powerfully.
What are the skills unique to humans? What is, if any, human advantage over the computer?
“It is a unique, challenging and most valuable book.”
“It defines and connects various separate human domains with areas of varied activity.”
It bears the fruit of insight accumulated over years of theoretical and practical experience.”
Who is this book for?
- Everyman who wishes to be familiar with the skills required for the 21st century
- Everyman aspiring to develop themselves and be the Ace that they are
- The manager who searches for people apt for their positions
- The organization that aspires to invest in potential Aces
- Human resource personnel who aspire for an optimal suitability between man, organization and their work
- Professionals in the domains of assessment, psychology and coaching who focus on the connection between man and their mission fulfillment
- The parent who wishes to prepare their children for their future performance in the world awaiting them
Dr. Dov Yanai Is a world renowned futurist and organizational consultant.
Expert in human resource, evaluation and development. He is a senior advisor to managements and owners worldwide; has established and managed various companies in the fields of Assessment, Employmentand human development. His Personal book: The Giant & the Dwarf. Is about empowerment and growth.