The Brain Show — Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes of the Brain Show offers far-reaching insight into the human brain, packed with fascinating insight from the fields of science, philosophy, history and literature. This important volume showcases your brain’s development, from the embryonic phase until old-age, while describing the changes the brain goes through in all of its emotional and social states, such as love, depression, joy, concentration, sleep and dream.
Understand your mind
- What are dreams made of?
- How are memories formed and preserved, and how can we improve our memory?
- How is a thought born and materialized?
- What is the duration of a thought-beat and how much electricity does it consume?
- How does your spouse affect your brain and how does your offspring change it?
- How do thoughts jump from one brain to another and why do some thoughts go ‘viral’, and spread to numerous brains?
Get the answers to these questions and improve your understanding of yourself. Gain surprising and practical insights that will impact your daily life. Get to know the patterns of your brain activity to illuminate and control hidden elements in your life and potential.