- Author: Paz Oshran
- Language: English
- Category: עסקים, עזרה עצמית והדרכה
Learn how to develop absolutely irresistible assertiveness.
Most of us struggle to find the balance between being friendly and liked, and standing our ground or setting boundaries to get what we want. We feel that we should change in order to fit in, even when that goes against who we are.
Irresistible Assertiveness will teach you how to proceed in delicate situations, how to set clear boundaries in a courteous and pleasant way, that will create mutual understanding and help you to get what you want, without being a jerk.
Paz Oshran, an expert in building self-confidence, conveying meaning, and interpersonal communication, will teach you:
- *How to gain the appreciation of those around you without having to please them
- *How to allow others to acknowledge your contribution and stop taking you for granted
- *How to express yourself in situations where you are used to clamming up and being silent
- *How not to fear confrontation or disagreement
This book contains knowledge, skills, and tools that will help anyone who uses them to develop irresistible assertiveness.